All AzThreads patterns are available in crochet, knit, cross stitch and plastic canvas.
The process is very simple:
- Purchase the pattern from the site.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org Request the version needed (knit, cross stitch, etc)
- If you are requesting edits to the original pattern the cost for edits is $3 and up. You will get a firm quote BEFORE any edits or invoices are sent.
- Allow 5 business days for the new pattern to appear in your account.
- The edited version will be loaded to your original paid order.
- Because of the nature of the purchase (PDF) there are NO refunds.
Each year in my Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/teachmecrochet/) I offer a free block each month upon completing the block the member will get a bonus pattern. (limited time). 2019 has started which makes the 2018 block available to public http://www.azthreads.com/product/2018-blocks-set-12-graph-and-written-52×52/
Featured here are the blocks for the 2018 challenge. There were many who completed the challenge, sewed the blocks together and post the results. If you have a completed throw or even all or a few pillows from 2018 you are welcome to post your images in the comments.
2019 has begun…!
Join me each night as I crochet along with you to create the
MARVEL CAL Blanket.
Begins November 24th, however, you can get the first block (the header logo) to begin if you are ready.
Marvel Logo (180×50) and Character Blocks Graph and Written 180×230